Thursday, March 1, 2018

BACK AT IT AGAIN

If you didn't get enough of this mess last year, HERE I AM. If you got enough, well then I guess you don't have much of a choice- ANYWAY I'M BACK.

This year I've decided to tackle creating a five minute short film because I want to challenge myself in taking control of all aspects of production. I'm also interested in what I'll end up producing without having to explain to a partner what questionable "epiphany" I had in my shower at 2 am the night before. That said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't even a little nervous to be doing this all on my own. 

I've never really tackled a full short film with a beginning, middle, and end before. I also haven't really created any productions which were dialogue heavy; hOwEVer, I'm taking these challenges as inspiration and goals I hope to accomplish by the end. I haven't done anything of this scale before, so if I'm gonna go out of my comfort zone I might as well go all out :) lets hope I don't end 
up regretting it.


Oh this is me! I'm gonna try to do this kinda thing throughout  my blog. 

If you're curious as to what I was doing with my life about a year ago from this blog post, here's a link to my AS level blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment