Monday, April 2, 2018

Postcard

As I near the end of my editing process, I've began thinking about my secondary components. I had made a sketch of my postcard way back before I started filming, but looking back at it, it doesn't really fit the conventions of a film festival postcard.

Postcards are usually horizontal, given that it allows for more information to be displayed in the backside when split midway. I would argue I'm breaking conventions, but breaking connections just for the sake of aesthetic doesn't seem like a smart choice.




These are a bunch of sketches that take the horizontal format into account. I figured I could have somewhat of a symmetrical composition in which the fish and son look at each other in confrontation, mimicking the tabletop scenes.

I'm planning to shoot some pictures of Leandro tomorrow during school so I can begin working on that over the weekend.







EDIT: Here they are!












No comments:

Post a Comment