Thursday, March 15, 2018

SO CLOSE

I've been so busy fighting with a fish that I forgot to update, but last weekend I finalized my storyboards and script!


You already know what my film is about, so I'm not gonna make you read another synopsis of my plot, but if you want a better sense for the mood of my piece here is a "final" script  (I'll probably review it with my actors and make adjustments).

I'm pretty proud of myself for successfully writing a script. It is by no means professional or formatted correctly, but it's enough to be able to successfully direct my actors. I should mention I had the help of my two good friends Alexa and Zoe. They revised my last draft and let me now if things were unclear or if they didn't make much sense, I'm really glad I had their help :)


Here are my storyboards to go along with my script! (the dotted lines mark the end of a scene and the start of the next).
finalized storyboards

See ya in my next post!

EDIT: the storyboards are missing one shot where the fish is looking the other way and turns around to face the camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment